Saturday, January 17, 2009

I am proud to be a UTE!

  We unfortunately were unable to pull together a trip to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl due to the fact that we have 6 kids, it was a week after Christmas,  one of the 6 are still considered newborn and it was just too freaking expensive.  We did however pull together a big Sugar Bowl Party to watch the game.  Everyone was adorned in their red and ready to watch our Utes steam roll the Crimson Tide.  And what a game it was!  It has been such a fun year watching our Utes end with a 13-0 season.  I am such a loser!  In all of the excitement of the big game I completely forgot to get out the camera.  So for the first time I am posting with no photos :(  

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Hey sista! Still celebrating the win, too! Whoohoo! Don't forget to send me your "girly" website connections! I'm dying to transform into Pink mode!

kelly said...

i wanted to thank you for the boys gifts to mikey - he was so pumped!!!!! can't wait for micah's special day!