Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Where do I start?

A DI trip is in order!
It really is amazing in person.
Oh my gosh!  I have not posted for over a month!  I'm so disappointed in myself.  My kids have been off track for nearly 4 weeks and that always seems to throw me out of whack.  So brace yourself because we have been busy.   First of all an update on my New Years resolutions.  I have to say I am very proud of myself.   I have stuck to my diet perfectly!  I exercise everyday and stay away from the ever so addicting carbohydrate.  I have lost a total of 65 lbs since I had Sophie.  Mike is looking awesome!  He has lost 41 lbs and is looking hotter than ever.  Way to go babe!
It's especially impressive that I have lost weight since I have made 9 birthday cakes (another resolution of mine) so far this year.  Let's just say I go through a ton of gum to make sure I don't lick the spoon.  I even made sure that each cake was delivered on the actual birthday (except for one because her birthday was January 2nd so I hadn't made that resolution yet).  
I have also become an organizing machine!  I cleaned out my closet and gave away 5 large garbage bags of clothes.  I don't dare give away my maternity clothes until Mike takes care of his part of the bargain, but they're packed up anyway.  
It took me 3 days to organize the pantry but I feel so much better.   I made tons of space for a trip to the cannery.  I even cleaned out my desk and made file folders and organized all of our family paperwork.  Yeah!  I'm skinnier, more organized and I have happier friends. What a great way to start out the new year.  

No comments: