Monday, January 12, 2009

Here's to 2009!

2008 what a year!  But I have to say that I am very excited to see what 2009 has in store.  I personally have set several personal goals.  Of course I have a weight loss goal.  What else would I have to obsess about if I didn't always want to lose weight.  I did pretty good right after I had Sophia.  I lost 42 lbs, then came December.  I decided to take some time off because I didn't want to set myself up to fail.  But it's a new year and I'm working on a new me!  So far so good and the scale is finally starting to move again. 
 I also want to get my house completely organized so that life can be less stressful.   Our stake is having a 7 week workshop that focuses on organizing your life.  I'm so excited to learn some things that will make my life easier.  
Another goal that I have is to be more appreciative of the great friendships that I have.  One plan I have is to make sure that none of my friends birthdays goes unnoticed.  I have a horrible time remembering birthdays so - Wish me luck!  
And last I want to be more loving to my beautiful children and my hunky husband.  I think so many of us take life for granted and you never know when your next day may be your last.  So my goal for 2009 is to live everyday like it's my last.   To bring in the new year we had all the fam in town.  David and Vicki and their fam was here but they had to sneak out right before midnight to make a flight.  But the hard core party people including Steve and Julie and there families were all her to kiss and sip some sparkling cider.  Those crazy mormons!




1 comment:

Cindy England said...

kay you guys are too fun on new year's eve! it looks like you guys had a blast... I need to make some good new year's resolutions too. xoxo, Cindy