Monday, January 5, 2009

My favorite part of Christmas


Whitney Performing at her Christmas Show
The Grinch and his girls
Santa at the Preschool Program
Micah performing at his program
Joshua my handsome little poser
One of my favorite parts of Christmas is watching all my babies in their Christmas programs and recitals.  I feel horrible that I forgot to charge my camera the day of Zach's program.  He did such a great job.  The little obedient thing that he is, stood with his hands clasped behind his back and sung every word to every song.  Joshua's program was about a runaway gingerbread man.  Josh was so cute he would practice his line everyday over and over.  "Add the ingredients" and he performed it the day of the program just perfect!  Micah had a singing program and got to sit on Santa's lap.  Every time we go to Micah's school Isaac joins tight in as if he is part of the class.  He is very excited about starting school.  
We were also able to get a sneak peak of Whitney's dance competition routines at a family Christmas Program.  As usual she did awesome!  Whit is such an amazing dancer.  Every time I watch her on the stage I start to cry.  I feel like she is slipping through my fingers if I could only stop time.  If my beautiful babies  had any idea how much I love watching them.  It's what I live for. 

1 comment:

April Hoyt said...

Finally updating the blog from all the Christmas events....ya me too. You're such a party animal I can't believe you are partied out! I am sure you would be ready to have one tomorrow though if the the opportunity arose. Love Josh's gift, so sweet!! Welp gotta go watch biggest loser and be depressed that I don't have will-power to work out.