Monday, January 5, 2009

Gingerbread and Pizza

Isaac and Anthony decorating cookies
The boys gingerbread house
The girls gingerbread house
Born Engineers!

December was such a fun month.  It was just one party after another.  I never thought that I would ever say "I'm partied out"  but guess what?  "I'm partied out!"  Although I'm ready for a long winters nap we had so much fun!  Our crazy month started out with a Pizza and Gingerbread house building contest with our neighbors and friends.  It was a little dramatic because the girls used all of the sticky frosting to decorate the pieces before putting the house together, so when it came time to put the house together all they had left was the soft frosting and needless to say the girls house fell apart.  So in order to hold the house together they had to wipe frosting over the whole house.   They were all crying and stomping around the house like a bunch of drama queens.  The boys actually did a really great job. I guess because they followed the instructions.  Isaac and his "best buddy" Anthony just had a great time decorating and eating sugar cookies.  Let's just say they did alot more eating than decorating.

No comments: