Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Celebrating Sophie

Tracy and Becky Hang loose!
Letti and Chelle love ya girls!
Cousin Cindy and Niece Hilary - looking hot ladies.
Me and Char - I wish I had her cute bod.
Lookin' good girls - Jen, Candace and Megan
The hostess with the Mostess and Me
All the girls - There are 4 babies in this picture 3 are still in tummies.
Me, Soph and Lize
We (me and Soph) had the greatest week!  We have been blessed with such great friends and such an amazing family.  My so cute cousin and very good friend Lori had a fun shower for us on Wednesday.  She makes the best party food ever.  We had the yummiest salads and deserts.  One of my BFF's Liza and my fun friend and neighbor Kelly helped make the shower amazing!  

You can always tell who your true friends are.  They are the ones that cry with you during the bad times and they celebrate with you during the good times.  I have so many great friends and they were all there to celebrate my sweet little girl.  They all know how long I have waited for another princess.    Here are some pics of our fun night.

1 comment:

Dinner Club in CT said...

So much fun with all these welcome parties. I wish we could have been there:( Lis, you look great!