Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What? Still celebrating?

One of several darling outfits for Sophia
The guest of honor wearing Whitney's dress
Jen, Bailey and Kelsey the party planners
Cutest cake!
Whitney's dance friends

I have this great friend named Jen.   I love her because she makes me not feel so crazy.  She does all the crazy things I do for my kids but I think she does a little more.  She is always doing so many great things for other people.   So of course with all she has going on she still finds the time and energy to have a fun little dance shower for me and Sophia.   One of Whitney's dance teachers, Kelsey also planned the shower with Jen.  They are so sweet to think of us.

It was at the studio on Thursday night after dance.  All of Whitney's friends were there and all the fun dance moms that we live with during competition season.  Again so many fun gifts and the cutest girly clothes.  Thanks for a fun night girls!

No comments: