Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend means Football!

In this oh so exciting photo my little man Zach ran it in for a TD!! 
He almost....
He almost...
He almost gets him but Zach gets away!
Just a little insight in case you aren't aware that the men in my life are football FREAKS!! Zach is the quarterback for his little gremlin team and Mike is his coach. Last year they ended the season with a 14-0 record. We went to Las Vegas over Thanksgiving Weekend and they took Nationals, it was a very exciting year for everyone. Mike is a great coach, all the boys love him.

This year there is a little more pressure because Zach is on the "A" team and there is alot more expected, but he is doing great! This weekend they played Alta and we won 14-6. It was a little tense at times but they held on to it in the end. Which brings their record this year to 4-0.

Then we headed out for Joshua's flag football game.  Josh is going to be the one that follows in his big daddy's footsteps as a lineman.  So flag football doesn't really show what he does best-- knock kids down!  In my rush to get to the game I left the camera in the car so I will post some pics of Josh on Wed after his next game.

So far Sophie is doing great and fitting in just great!  All of her big brothers adore her maybe a little too much.  I keep telling them not to touch her little princess hands with their dirty little boy hands but if I turn my head for a second I catch them trying to kiss her right on the lips!  I told them only mommy gets to do that but they can't help it.

Stay tuned for her 10 day old photo shoot!

2 comments:

April Hoyt said...

You have such a great camera! We are going to be up there the first weekend in Oct. Will you guys be there? Can't wait to see Sophia! --love her clothes BTW.

Dinner Club in CT said...

Go Zack!!