Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Let's hear it for the boys!





Weekends for the Wilson's means sports.  All kinds of sports.  Friday night Zach had a soccer game and he played AWESOME!  as usual.  He made 2 goals for his team.

  On Saturday morning Zach and Mike of course had a football game.  They won 38-0. Zach had a great game he made 2 TD's, threw another pass for a TD and he caught an interception.  He is having so much fun with his dad as the coach.  They will usually stay at the park all day on Saturday and watch game after games.   I'm sad that I wasn't able to get any action shots because it was freezing outside so I had to watch the game from the car to keep my babies warm.  But this is a picture of the boys after the game.  WAY TO GO JORDAN GOLD!!

After Zach's game we headed over for my handsome little Joshua's last Flag football game.  What a game!  It was freezing and raining and Josh still managed to pull 2 flags for his team.  He pulled 3 at Wednesday's game and he is having a blast playing with his buddies Dallin and Jackson.  

1 comment:

kelly said...

You know it - I do have to admit that we are glad you convinced us to join all of this, regardless of how crazy it is! My little kidlets are loving football. Someday we may get to watch them battle it out at a U vs. Y game eh? That should be a good one! Love your guts! - kel