Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Kona Coconut!


Sunday was Joshua's 7th birthday.  We have decided to go to Lagoon this Saturday with the Larson's for his birthday party so we just had a little family party for him on Sunday.  We had cake, we sang and watched Ironman in the theatre.  Josh is such a great kid.  He is always the one that helps me clean and organize.  One day when we were bustling around cleaning the house and Mike was fixing some things, Josh said with that big beautiful smile "this is the best day of my life!".
Josh also has such a cute little sense of humor he always has me laughing.  Happy Birthday my sweet boy!  I love you.

1 comment:

Higley's said...

Josh! We hope you had a fabulous birthday! We are excited to see you next Sunday in the primary program! Tell your mom and new baby sister HI from us!