Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wear Sunsceen


With spring finally within reach, I headed out the door to pick me up some of that Jergen's natural glow lotion in an attempt to add some color to my transparent skin that hasn't seen the sun in 6 months.  Every time I put this stuff on and I look at the sun spots on my arms it makes me think of the inspirational verse "Wear Sunscreen".  I wish that I had listened to it 10 years ago.  Now that I'm old it just makes so much sense to me.  I've added it to my playlist.  If you have a second listen to it.  It makes you think.  And I like it.  If you not in the mood, go ahead and skip ahead to "Getcha head in the game" for the basketball post.  But then don't come crying to me in 10 years when you have sun spots.

2 comments:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

SO much truth to that... I used to LOVE to go to the tanning beds, my views changed 12 years ago when I lost my second mom in life to cancer. Now, I am so catuois (sp?) and sunscreening me and the kids, I also see the benefits of not getting so many wrinkles, I love the jergens, I still need to get on it. Thanks for the reminder!

Chelle said...

Yep, as soon as I'm done being prego, I'm having my sun spots lasered. Top priority! I can't believe how many I have! Now it's a "must" to have sunscreen in my make-up foundation. BTW, so funny, I hired Paul Brewer for my dad's 60th birthday bash 2 summer's ago. Even 60 year-olds appreciated him and his magic tricks! What a fun party for Micha!