Thursday, March 12, 2009

I love facebook!

Let me say it again.  I LOVE FACEBOOK!  I know there are alot of people out there saying that facebook causes affairs and breaks up marriages.  Lets be honest here, those people were not happy and were looking for something to screw up their lives.  But for those of us that love our spouses and have self control facebook ROCKS!  I have had so many fun reunion lunches.  This one was with my cute childhood friends that I haven't seen for over 20 years!  I've had dinner with my fellow cheerleaders, I had a mid-day play date with my high school girlfriends and I reunited with my very best friend since Kindergarten.  Which by the way has a hilarious blog to the left under Tammy and Jim is you ever need to be entertained.  My thought on the whole situation is this.  Everybody deserves to have a little excitement in life.  And if meeting up with some long lost girlfriends give me butterflies and makes my heart beat a little bit then it works for me.  So thanks facebook for keeping life exciting!

3 comments:

Jam said...

hi friend! Still no baby yet and I am in the nesting phase i.e. I'm not coming out of my house and everyone get the hell out of my face. If I have to hear "What no baby yet?" from one more person I am going to FREAK out!!!!! Thank goodness for girl scout cookies!(which I have managed to eat my weight in!)
xox tam

Cindy England said...

aww...see, now that just makes me jealous b/c unfortunately there were only like, all of 8 girls in my graduating class so it's been tough to catch up w/them on fb! haha..

seriously, i do love fb too though! fun to see what everyone is up to and fun to see who finds you. xoxo, C

Christine said...

Your jewlrey looks so cute. Looks like fun.