Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Off track week 2 - Classic Skating

On week 2  we decided to spend the day at Classic Skating.  That's the good part of having year round school,  there were only about 20 kids in the whole place and we brought 10 of them.  I had to have a temper tantrum because the girls at the front desk refused to give us a deal that I saw advertised.  Those of you that know me well know that I don't go down without a fight.  After talking to the manager he agreed to let us in and not 5 minutes later the deal that they insisted didn't exist kept flashing up on their screen.  Stupid people.  I have bad customer service.  Lucky for them I had 10 little kids that had their hearts set on skating or I would have gone somewhere else.  Besides all the drama we had a great time.  The kids skated, bounced and ate pizza.  Sophia loved being pushed around the rink and she was freaking out over the bright lights and loud dance music.  She is definitely her mothers daughter.




2 comments:

April Hoyt said...

Glad to see you guys are all alive and well. I haven't seen you blog in forever!! Looks like you guys are having a fun time! Love you all!

Cindy England said...

my pet peeve as well...bad customer service and to top it off, not knowing their own deal! how hilarious that it flashed on the screen after you got there!! derr! :) xoxo, C