Tuesday, February 24, 2009

There is LOVE in the air.

This year we had the most romantic Valentines Day - WITH OUR KIDS.  I know not so romantic but Sophia had RSV so we didn't think we should take her out or leave her with a babysitter.  On Friday night we had a fancy dinner with crab legs and steak.  I think the kids had more fun cracking open the legs then they actually like eating it.  As you can see my legs where just a little bit bigger than the ones the kids got.  But I decided that I deserved it.  In the morning we had a Valentines brunch complete with heart shaped chocolate chip pancakes, heart shaped eggs, chocolate dipped strawberries and pink milk.  I love Valentines Day because I love all of the decor that goes along with it.  Pink, red and heart it's just all so cute. 
The kids enjoying their pancakes
Isaac always seems to have chocolate on his face
How romantic is that for a Valentines dinner? Look at my crab legs!
I'm so impressed with myself!
Whitney always begs for crab legs, she was in heaven.

4 comments:

April Hoyt said...

Glad to see you guys are all alive and well. Its been forever since you have posted anything. Glad you are getting caught up. You are such a fun mom, making lots fun memories with you kids!! Love you all!

April Hoyt said...

Okay the allowing the comments thing weirded me out. I left the same comment twice. Look at you all being sassy.

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Yummy and how fun, your such a creative mom. I hope the baby is feeling better. Your kids will always remember these things you have done for them, what fun memory's

Cindy England said...

that's so fun to do for Valentine's! I'm realizing I'm a pretty boring mom on that day! haha..love the choc pancakes too! :) xoxo, C