Monday, November 24, 2008

Utah 48 Byu 24 - What a game!! GO UTES!

Grandpa, Seth, Zach, Me and Mike at the game.
Seth and Zach right after we spanked BYU
Me and my honey.  Cute letter jacket.
What a party!  All the fans on the field after the game.
My sweet Sophia-Cheerleader in training.
Saturday was the big game we've all been waiting for.  Utah vs. BYU.  And I must say our Utes performed.  We couldn't have had a better game it was beautiful.  David's whole fam came out to go to the game we had a blast.  This game was definitely history in the making.  For the second time in 4 years the Utes ended their season 12-0 and they're on their way to a BCS bowl.  Thanks for a great season Utes,  you made us proud. 
My darling niece Ashley and her stinky cute little boy Samuel came out a few days early just to hang out.  I had so much fun just talking and exchanging baby wisdom.  Ashley is such a fashionista, always looks fabulous.  I can't believe she is all grown up and she is such an amazing mom.   Thanks for spending time with me Ash I love you and I had so much fun.  

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Hoooray for those Utes!!! I'm so proud of them and can't wait to see where they're marching off to next! What a perfect game day! So fun you got to see the game up close and personal! You have happy faces in you pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh those pictures are so cute!! Those are some stinkin cute cheerleaders. Lucky Utes!!