Saturday, November 22, 2008

Isaac turns 3!


My littlest man Isaac turned 3. I can't believe how fast the time fly's by.  Isaac is just one of those kids.  You know the kind, the enormous personality in a tiny body.  Even at such a young age, he just has a way of making everyone around him fall in love.  Isaac loves all sports.  In fact I just had a painter come through the house and it took him 4 days to repair all of the chipped sheet rock from Isaac hitting my walls with balls and lacrosse sticks.  The other day Zach's football buddies were over at the house playing football with Isaac.  They were all freaking out saying that he was a quarterback for sure.  He can throw a pretty amazing bomb for a 3 year old.
To celebrate Isaac's birthday we went and saw Madagascar and stopped by Chicky Donald's (that's Isaac calls it) for a Happy Meal!  The boys had a great time shooting baskets.  
My sweet boy your mom loves you so much!  This is my very favorite year.  The last year that we have all alone before you go off the preschool.  I love waking up to your cute little face an inch from mine asking for waffles.  And even though I hate potty training I still laugh every time I tell you your a big boy and you say "nope I'm a wet boy".   Happy Birthday little man.

No comments: