Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yeah.. I found my camera!!

I misplaced my point and shoot and I have been freaking out because all the pics from Joshua's birthday party at Lagoon were on that camera.  Well after lots of prayers and tearing my house and car apart I found the stupid thing in the drawer next to my bed.  How weird I never put anything away.   Well anyway like I mentioned before we celebrated Joshua's 7th birthday at Lagoon.   My cousin Lori and I had our boys one day apart so we thought it would be fun to take the kids to trashy, way too expensive Lagoon for a double birthday party to celebrate.  Stephen, Christine and Family joined us and the kids had a great time! 

3 comments:

Chip and Lisa said...

Hi Lisa- Darling Blog!!! Im so glad you found me and left me your blog address. I have to say the pictures of Sophia are so BEAUTIFUL. I don't think you need my photographer you've got skills. Its so fun to see what you guys are up to- even though you live down and around the street we never seem to see each other any more. Keep up the blog- your great at it. By the way send me your email address because Im going private on my blog and you can only access it if I have your email. lisapacker1@yahoo.com

Jen said...

LISA!! It is your cousin Jen. I am so happy to find your blog. I am thrilled to read about you and your kids. I didn't even know you had your baby. She is so cute. I am going to add you to my blog list. My sisters and I all have a blog too.

You can go to my blog and find them...
seattle-jen.blogspot.com

Hooray!
Jen

Kristi Neeleman said...

Hey Lisa. It looks as though the Washington Neelemans have found the Utah Neelemans. Great Day!
Thanks for updating your blog so that everyone can keep in touch.