Sunday, April 19, 2009

In case you were wondering

Ok so at the risk of totally being compared to Patsy Ramsey.  I decided when we out shopping in St. George that Whitney needed a tan because her costume is such a beautiful aqua blue color.  So, I stopped by the local Sally's Beauty Supply and picked up some Sunless tanning airbrush spray.  Whitney was not so amused.  She hasn't realized yet that beauty is painful.  I always tell her that something, whether it be my eyebrows or my feet, always hurts about 90% of the time.  I made her strip down and I spray painted her tiny frame.  I was admiring my work when Whit sat down to put on her toe undies (these little dance pads so you can turn) on and her feet were completely black from turning and stepping on the sunless tan that sprayed on the floor.  So I do what I always do in an emergency situation - I googled.  Well apparently Sally Hansens hair bleach works wonders on bleaching you feet when you have to perform on a stage barefoot.  How did I ever live without the internet??!!

3 comments:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

You are such a funny gal.. Amazing too I might add!! I love google and I am not sure what I would do without it.

Thressa said...

You know that you are a crack-up! I too love the google! Long live the google!

Candace's Crew said...

You have such a beautiful family/ We love ya.