Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Sweet Sophia






 I am so fortunate that Heavenly Father has chosen me to care for this sweet little spirit.  Sophie is now 10 weeks old.  She is such a happy baby.  Her sweet smile melts my heart.  She has recently found her voice and I hang on every little sound she makes.   This past Sunday my dad blessed my Sweet Sophia.  She wore the most beautiful tulle dress that my sister Pam bought me when we found out we were having a girl.  She looked like a little princess.  My family was in town for a post Thanksgiving celebration so it made it extra special.  After the blessing we headed back to our house for a panini party.   Thanks to all my friends and family that helped make Sophia's day special.

3 comments:

April Hoyt said...

Sophie is a little princess! Thanks for having us over. The Pinini's were delicious, Owen has told me three differnt times, "those sandwiches we had at Lisa's were good huh?" He is a funny boy. BTW love the new Christmas music...I have been listening to it all day.

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

She looks so beautiful! What a great day for you and ur family!

Chelle said...

Sweet princess indeed! Love the Christmas picture of your family!